Sunday, October 2, 2011

C4T 2

The first blog I commented on of Mr. Spencer was talking about student documentaries. He was getting his students to make some with certain criteria like what topic, how long they have to do it, and if it has any work the teacher has to do with it besides grading it. I told him my opinion was that it was a great idea to use in all subjects in school. It gives them a chance to show their passion and creativity for different subjects. I also told him I hope that I will be able to view his students' projects when they are done.
The second blog I commented on was about the top 10 reasons teachers are punching bags. This was an interesting subject to comment on some issues of being a teacher. I have not been out in the field to really experience what they were talking about but I do have a mother that is a teacher and when she discusses her job it sounds a lot these issues. I also believe that if a teacher does not have the passion for this job and their students then in the end they will not be happy. I feel teaching is my calling and I will overcome any issues there are in the school so I can be there for my students and teach them everything I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment