Sunday, November 20, 2011

C4T 4

My teacher blog I commented on was Primary Preoccupation. The first post that I commented on was about connecting the students with others. It discussed joining an online project, using Skype, and twitter. This will all be good for the student to use to connect with others so they can learn how to use resources to find out information.
I told them that it all sounds very interesting to be apart of. I just recently started a twitter account and am still getting use to it. I have skyped and I loved it but I have also never been apart of an online project. That sounds like something I would like to do with my future students and I thanked them for the great ideas.
The second blog I commented on was about her students connecting to the internet through blogs and the parents concerns. She discussed how she approaches the new parents each year by sending a letter home and then having a parent information meeting. This lets all parents ask any questions and comment any concerns they have.
I said that I would love for my son to be in a classroom like this when he gets into school. Yes, I want to protect him but with everything that was explained I would fully trust it. I hope the school district I hire into will let teachers do blogs also.

No comments:

Post a Comment