Sunday, November 20, 2011

Assignment Post 1

I do not know why I missed the use of the metaphor. I am usually pretty good at catching on to things like that. I guess I am better at catching sarcasm than I am metaphors. The other people may have missed the metaphor if they do not use or hear them often. I have heard quite a few metaphors. Some are: The love for the Lord should be on fire, It's as cold as ice, cool, feeling blue, and she's so sweet. We can educate our students more about them by having multiple tests on them in segments. We can also throw them into our lectures and have them see if they can spot them while we are talking. That will have them learning and paying more attention to what you are teaching. People mainly use metaphors to compare things. It is a good way to say things in multiple ways and explain to people how severe or fun something is.

No comments:

Post a Comment